Welcome to the PixelExperience Wiki!
You can find various information, guides, build instructions and much more here in our wiki.
- You can check if your device is on our list of devices.
- You can look at our information on requesting a device.
Contribute to the wiki
This wiki is powered by Jekyll.
Build for your device
- Every officially-supported device has a comprehensive set of build instructions. Simply choose your device from our list of supported devices to get started.
- To contribute, you’ll need to be able to produce builds for your device. Pick your device from our list of supported devices to get started.
- Once you’re successfully running your own build, you can begin to make your changes. All the apps included in PixelExperience can be found in
packages/apps, and core parts of the system can be found in
- Once you’ve finished making your change, simply follow our guide on submitting to Gerrit.
- If you unofficially maintain a device, and think it’s good enough to go live, follow our instructions here.
You can view all current pages here.